Tremorgenic mycotoxicosis in dogs Academic Article uri icon

abstract

  • Ingestion of tremorgenic mycotoxins formed in spoiled food can cause an acute tremor syndrome, the severity of which can range from mild to life-threatening. Swift recognition of the likely cause is required for accurate prognostication and rapid institution of appropriate therapy, which leads to complete resolution in most cases. © copyright 2013 Vetstreet Inc.

author list (cited authors)

  • Barker, A. K., Stahl, C., Ensley, S. M., & Jeffery, N. D.

publication date

  • January 2013