Tremorgenic mycotoxicosis in dogs.
- Additional Document Info
- View All
Ingestion of tremorgenic mycotoxins formed in spoiled food can cause an acute tremor syndrome, the severity of which can range from mild to life-threatening. Swift recognition of the likely cause is required for accurate prognostication and rapid institution of appropriate therapy, which leads to complete resolution in most cases.
author list (cited authors)
Barker, A. K., Stahl, C., Ensley, S. M., & Jeffery, N. D.
complete list of authors
Barker, Andrew K||Stahl, Chase||Ensley, Steve M||Jeffery, Nick D